Thursday, September 13, 2012

Are you there followers? It's me, Jacquelyn.

Hello again!

I feel as if I have been gone for centuries, but it is wonderful to be back! I'm sure your summer has flown by just as quickly as mine. I hope you found some time to enjoy the scenery along the way.

My summer was filled with new friends, old foes, pre-wedding functions, a beautiful Montana wedding, sickness, an on the job injury, a sick grandfather, a creeping credit card bill and loads of stress. Needless to say, I welcomed September with open arms... only to find it just as crazy and hectic as the previous months. When will life give me a breather? Well it might not, so here I am, fighting a huge bout of writers block to re-connect with my blog and followers.

With many new flight attendants joining us this year and next I'm excited to get back to my writing, inspiring and encouraging new and old to take control of their life and live it at the healthiest level possible. Over the next month I'm going to really focus on reserve flying because it truly is the most difficult to maintain your health with. In the meantime, some great posts I've already written include "Initial Training Syllabus",  "All-Nighter Survival Guide", "'What's in your lunch bag?'", "A few tips from wise flight attendants" and "My RX against radiation and other toxins".

I look forward to sharing more of my experiences and tips with you all as summer turns to fall, giving us our personal focus back and along with it, the time to take care of ourselves once again.

As Always,

Here's to Life, Love, Health and Happiness! Cheers!

1 comment: