Friday, March 16, 2012

First Class Upgrades

I am pleased to announce that some first class upgrades are on the horizon for Wellness on the Fly. These upgrades will include a new "my story", a volunteer project, the addition of a "Spotlight Series" and a re-design!

After some serious searching, reviewing and sticking of needles, I've discovered my story, and the way I want it told, has changed. The journey is the same but the destination and view have improved. You'll want to stay tuned for this one!

In the next few months I will begin volunteering with my local food bank. After collecting discounted dairy free, gluten free, organic items to donate, my next step is to actually volunteer in hopes of spreading awareness of the need for healthy food for everyone, regardless of financial wealth. I would love for those less fortunate than myself to have the tools for building a healthy life. I will be sharing this adventure with you as well as ways you can help out in your local community.

The "Spotlight Series" will be a monthly post featuring stories from other on-the-go people who have chosen the same natural path as myself. This series will be nothing less than inspiring. If you have a story you would like to share, email me at wellnessonthefly@yahoo.com

Along with a page re-design, I'm working with a fellow flight attendant, who happens to be a published artist, to create a new "fly girl". This new image will become the face of Wellness on the Fly.

I'm looking forward to these exciting upgrades and can't wait to share them with you!

As Always,

Here's to Life, Love, Health and Happiness! Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Im am excited for the First Class Upgrades and can't wait to see the new design. Im so glad you two made contact with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!!! You just keep learning and growing, then sharing with others!! I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete